Thread: Typical Photoshop CS2 problem in Windows 7

Typical Photoshop CS2 problem in Windows 7

I am using the photoshop cs2 with widows 7 because i find it quite easy and but from the last few days it started to give a screen one of which asks me for registering the pop-ups and the other attempts to download updates. After a sometime i was able to close one of the window but could not close the second one. Please suggest me a way do that i can get rid of the typical problem with Adobe photoshop cs2 in windows 7.

Re: Typical Photoshop CS2 problem in Windows 7

This windows might be appearing due to some virus which might have attacked your system and hence it's better if you can scan your system with a good Anti-Virus and get the virus removed. Also you can try to visit the Adobe's official web site to get some online help.

Sounds like you have not installed the software properly if possible then remove or uninstall the software and then reinstall the software once again so that if it was corrupted then the corrupted file is replaced. then restart your system and get your system updated . This might solve the bug

Simple solution to get rid of the popping windows is right click in the adobe photoshop icon and then select the run as administrator. After that when the registration dialog pops up again then do not tell it to register. Now, exit the application run it again . This might get your problem solved.

i have also faced the similar kind of issue with the adobe photoshop cs4 and i was unable to get rid of it after a lot of research i could not find the solution finally i decided to download the malwarebytes Antimalware utility ran the quick scan This really worked for me .

Hello friends thanks a lot to you all for replying me but i could not get the solution from all your suggestions so i downloaded the malwarebytes antimalware utlility and scanned the system but that could not help me. I restarted the system but that too could not help. After all these efforts i downloaded the adobe photoshop cs4 and started using it.THANKS!!!!!!!!