Thread: pls help me with my dispaly driver

pls help me with my dispaly driver

im very confused that everytime i start my computer i always need to install my dipslay driver(well i tried many nvidia DDriver for XP but all sofware are same story! my present DD is nvidia gforce 6100 nforce 430,, i have video card nvida too..)... my pc is winXp sp3.. but when i reboot my pc.. it need to be install again.. again and again.. if i did not install my DD the view in my pc is crappy,bad, really bad waving when dragging application.. someone help me??

sorry for my bad english.

Re: pls help me with my dispaly driver

It sounds like you may have an issue with the current installation of your operating system, or there is a program being loaded when your computer starts up that is causing this issue. The error code is 0xA and these are caused either by hardware or faulty drivers. Make sure all of your drivers are up-to-date (video card and motherboard chipset drivers especially). Unfortunately the minidump only cited a Windows OS driver and they are usually too general to be of much help.

According to me this may be the case of virus or trojan horse. Due to some viruses or trojan horse actions, the video drivers of yours are getting damage again and again. I think you should some register/licensed version of antivirus which can help you out to remove the virus or trojan horse on the machine. Hope you will be able to solve the problem.

thanks for information bout my problem, but do i need to reformat my pc or just replace my anti virus or chips? thanks a lot

I think, you need to reformat the pc before you replace the antivirus because the virus already there in your pc will not allow the antivirus to work properly. Try Mcafee, I am using for a long time with no issues.

well... thanks Rasdasa...

my present anti virus is ESET smart security..
    i thought i was good about cleaning the virus.. and now its time to replace it..
    my question is answered thanks to all of you..