Thread: My Norton Antivirus Can’t remove a virus File from computer

My Norton Antivirus Can’t remove a virus File from computer

Hello friends,
    I am in trouble; my latest Norton Antivirus Can’t removes a virus File from my computer. I trust on Norton Antivirus because it will remove and stay virus free my computer when I start to use it. but the now problem is Norton Antivirus stop to find virus, and I think there is so much problem in my computer I am not able to work continuously, after particular time it will goes slow or sometimes it’s goes hang and I think this problem occurs from when my Norton Antivirus not able to scan any virus. So tell me how I solve this problem just don’t tell me remove Norton Antivirus.
    Last edited by Chandlerr; 07-01-2010 at 09:23 PM.

re: My Norton Antivirus Can’t remove a virus File from computer

I give you proper solution for you. First I tell you why Norton Antivirus Can’t removes a virus File from my computer. This problem occurs when you not properly installed the updates or you can’t update your antivirus regularly. If you not update the antivirus then your Norton Antivirus virus database goes out dated and this asking for updates, but that time you not update then it will not able to find and remove the infected files from your computer. For solving this problem you have to update the Norton Antivirus regularly.

I think there is problem in your Norton Antivirus, I think this problem occurs when your antivirus data base goes corrupted, sometimes your Norton Antivirus scan the virus but Norton Antivirus Can’t removes a virus File from your computer, for deleting virus Norton Antivirus need the updates without updates it’s can’t remove the virus. For solving this problem you have to run LiveUpdate, using this you can repair your Norton Antivirus. And I think it will solve your problem.

I think this is a major problem, because currently your computer is affected by the virus, and this virus files are may be corrupt your Norton Antivirus and because of this if can’t removes a virus File from your computer. For solving this problem you have to format your computer and then reinstalled the Norton Antivirus, and after that you have to first update your Norton Antivirus.

I think for solving this problem you have to remove your antivirus and then reinstall it, after installing download the all latest updates from the internet or using Norton’s LiveUpdate, it will update your all the Norton Antivirus software files and after that you can scan you all computer, and then you will see your Norton Antivirus will removes all the virus File from your computer.