Thread: Working with Audacity as a mp3 encoder

Working with Audacity as a mp3 encoder

What are the different ways of using Audacity as an mp3 encoder. Audacity is a nice software with many easy to use free features. The best think I like about this is that it is open source. I have some tracks which I want to encode first in mp3 and then other media. I found Audacity as an ideal tool for that. I need some features and tips for the same. Like what is new in the latest version and how to use the features.

Re: Working with Audacity as a mp3 encoder

Audacity as a mp3 encoder. In this audacity it gives you a manipulate digital audio waveforms like most of the other audio editing programs. You can include the sound files in the session if you are having it in your computer. You have to just bring in that files into your audacity project. It can be bring it into many formats like WAV, AIFF, MP3, AND Ogg Vorbis.

In the audacity the editing tools which are used are same as the some of the audio editing programs. the control bar in it has the standard and the archetypal tape control recorded style. In this it includes some of the basic tools they are multi mode tool, Envelope tool, Selector tool,Draw tool, Zoom tool, and the Time Shift tool.

In the ipodAudacity if you are working with the tracks which have only one audio file. This file can be editable everything it also include the deleting tracks in it. This can make your audacity that can forgive the editing program. It is the software with the version of the 1.2.6. with the help of this you can record, edit, and mix in unlimited number of tracks.

This Audacity Lame MP3 encoder is very required to facilitate the audacity to export the MP3 files. If you have to create the create podcasts in the MP3 format then you must have the plugin if you are using the audacity. You have to just download it from the site and just installed it the LAME MP3 with the plugin. After downloading you save this file as lame_enc.dll in your computer.

First up all you have to see that the setting of the audacity is preferable to your computer or not. Just you starting the recording project in the audacity. Before you have to set it to the Edit Preferences dialog box. To this you can know that the sound source and the playback is set rightly to the bit- rate. It also depend on the quality indicators.