Thread: Scatter plot in excel

Scatter plot in excel

Hello
    When there are values in fun x of y in a table, and we want to represent the curve using excel in the fun cloud point. I have coordinates x, y and z of a surface more or less flat, there he means to represent the plan in Excel or another? Thank you.
    Last edited by Gunner 1; 06-01-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Re: Scatter plot in excel

Hello
    I think rather than a scatter plot you or in need of surface, but that is what I was thinking of. I do not know if that's what you want, but still Column A, as you put the X in column B, your will, your column C. After selecting all, you do graphical wizard, then down, surface . You can even rotate the resulting surface to put a particular retail value. I think surface will be a good alternative, in-fact not an alternative it would be good to use that.

Hi
    Unfortunately, your solution does not work. Can you give a graph with an x-axis, Y axis and Z axis, but a graph with X axis, the values that I understand and completely flat. Or do I have sinned? do have any more idea about this. If any alternative is available then please do post back. If an sample or an example is provided it would be great, so that I can study and create it.
    Last edited by Gunner 1; 06-01-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Hello
    If so, it works, but it does not get a surface (x, y = f (x), z = g (x)), but rather something based on no line. Who has the solution?
    After selecting the pavement containing relevant data Wizard Graphics
    Step 1: surface
    Step 2: tab series; specify the category labels (X) in the bottom of the window
    I think you are getting the point that I am trying to explaining.

Hello,
    I do not know if that is what you seek but I've made a small application "handmade" in which I provided 25 points in X and Y. The 3D representation can be run using 3 cursors to observe the curve (here a map left) at any angle.
    This is just a first juice. I hope to automate a little easier to use with other functions. Even you can try such small application, if you need you can download some source code for your understanding.

Hello
    I have downloaded some of the sample source codes from internet and studied them. Now, I think I can start with some small application or projects so that I can get a hands on experience. If I have any problem in my project then I will post back. So, guys please help me with my queries, so that I can process with my project as soon as possible. Again thanks for helping me / guiding me.