Thread: Viruses offer web eZula

Viruses offer web eZula

Hello,
    I work with XP SP1 and for some time I have an icon that appears in the bar at the bottom right "web offer installation" and "eZula" so it does not appear in programs and analyzing my system with norton it describes as non-viral threats and impossible to remove! I would get rid of as full part in this game me viruses on the reference desk so often. I try to delete it by going into program file but recovered after some time. I want a way to permanently delete it. thank you in advance.
    Last edited by SoftWore; 06-01-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Re: Viruses offer web eZula

Hello,
    Try Ad-Aware by Lavasoft. You'll find him on their official site. Normally it makes a good cleaning of your system and thee less malware. Otherwise, the problem in your norton may be due to the fact that you always open the program. Try ctrl alt delete and you viruses the malware program and you restart a norton and see if you can.

Hello
    Yes thank you for your help it is true that this software has spotted many malware but do I delete all or just offer web and eZula? I have no idea about this software, it has traced many of them but, i do know what to do further. This is the first time I am using the software, so a more detailed explanation will be appreciated. I hope you will help me with some more information about the software and the viruses or ad-wares I have to delete.

Hello
    There is no harm in deleting all the viruses or the adwares which the software has detected. So, to do the same follow this procedure
    Code:
    Right click -> select all -> delete all
    I always turns everything into what the malware would they be good for your system?

Hi
    I tried the procedure that you said to delete malware, the antivirus detects it but I removed it returns shortly after there is the small icon "web offer installation" that appears and disappears about every 10 minutes in the bottom right and it is plain that the part this virus sends me on the desk. Can you help with this. Please

Hello
    Have you anything in Add / Remove Programs? If you have not checked it please first check if you have something in your add and remove program. Alternatively you can use ewido, it is a security suit. It advantageously complement your usual antivirus and you will receive comprehensive protection and actually works very well. Ewido security suite is in addition to working firewall and antivirus.