Thread: Autoruns Inspector software is best or Startup Inspector software?

Autoruns Inspector software is best or Startup Inspector software?

Hello friends,
    Anyone help me to choose Autorun Inspector or Startup Inspector. Currently I lost my important data in my system because of only my Autorun virus or some issue with the Startup programs. Because this are the activities are help the Virus to activate, for this issue I want to installed Autorun Inspector or a Startup Inspector so here anyone who give me logical suggestion for which software I buy.

Re: Autoruns Inspector software is best or Startup Inspector software?

Yes, it’s true all Autorun files and some Startup programs are activate the Virus. Autoruns, Startup programs are the best place of Viruses, because when we run start our system that time Autoruns, Startup files are first activate, even before the our Antivirus is going to start, when Virus files are activate that time first they are attack on your Antivirus software and damaged the Antivirus. I think the best solution for your system you have to buy Autoruns Inspector as well as Startup Inspector.

I think for your system security you have to buy good antivirus because Autoruns inspector and Startup Inspector software are take a long time activate and this software’s are not able find viruses in your system for that you have to installed antivirus, I think all Autoruns, Startup Inspector software’s are scan your system at every time when you start your system and when you attached any autorun devices like pen drive, ipod, CD etc.. it’s good but the problem is it will take long time. For that you have to buy your personal firewall system and use updated antivirus.

I think there is less people who use Autoruns and Startup Inspector, instead of Autoruns, Startup Inspector software they buy their own firewall system in there router system and they try to use best quality Antivirus with the latest updates and they take their data backup regularly. If suppose there is problem in system crashed then they has backup HDD and they get back all data from the this backup HDD.

I think there is big issue with the Autoruns, Startup Inspector and Antivirus software, because Autoruns, Startup Inspector software are totally different form the Antivirus. Autoruns, Startup Inspector software’s are take care of all the data which activate unknowingly for the user. They give message to system user about this activated program, and also take care if those files are activated at Autorun time sometime this autorun files contain harmful data and for stopping this we use Autoruns, Startup Inspector programs, I think if Antivirus is not able to take care of this files then you have to use both Autoruns, Startup Inspector programs.