Thread: How to auto Delete Folders with no files

How to auto Delete Folders with no files

Hi

I am using Windows XP with SP2 in my PC. I have a lots files and folder in my PC But some folder are empty and i want to delete it, I have go to manually search the folder and delete it but it takes lots of time, Is there any script or software is available to delete blank folder. Any idea. please reply.

You need to download and install JoseDelEmpty software. Just launch the program and click “Browse” button to select any folder for checking. The default option be “Do not Traverse system and hidden files” . You need to Click “Proceed” button to allows this utility to auto delete folders with no files or data of your system. Best of luck.

Re: How to auto Delete Folders with no files

I am using JoseDelEmpty 0.1 for deleting folder with no files in my system, It is free software and easily downloaded from website. This application is designed to be a small program that will remove all them. Don't worry it would not be erase any folder that contains files or dat, So i suggest you to use them and reply.

You need to download folder vanity remover program free from website. You have drag any folder into application window or click button to manually select any folder or drive. Then click the arrow button and click yes on the prompt window. In this utility, you will also get prompt displaying information of number of empty folders deleted. Check that and reply.

I am using Fast Empty Folder Finder software where we can quickly scan for empty folders, preview them, and delete them. When we select the folder, a preview is generated below and we can confirm that the folder is empty and delete them, It is freeware software. Use it. Best of luck.

Re: How to auto Delete Folders with no files

Remove Empty Directories scans automatically for empty folders below the selected directory. It also allows you to remove empty folders recursively. I often use this, because i have large folders with many sub-folders and when i delete specific files then i have many empty folders. I suggst you to use this and reply if found any issue.