Thread: Want to install Face Machine.

Want to install Face Machine.

Hi everybody, I am a new student in animation industry. I have bought a new computer to make some animations. This will be my first project in animation and very much excited for this. I have heard about Face Machine introduced by Anzovin. I want to install this software bu ti am not aware of it in much broader way. How do i use it ?

Anzovin Studio's The Face Machine.

Anzovin Studio has launched the new auto-rigging tool for Maya which is called as The Face Machine (TFM). The Face Machine can only rigs faces instead of rigging the whole bodies. This additional tool for all Maya users will install a high-level facial setup and does intelligent point weighting. Now it is so easy to make your faces look like aliens by using TFM.

The Face Machine: Features.

Following are the features provided by The Face Machine.
    1. Fast Rigging.
    2. Intelligent Auto-Weighting.
    3. Integrated Interface.
    4. Direct Control.
    5. Custom Box Controls.
    6. Pose Saving and Recall.
    7. Auto Deformation Manipulation.

The Face Machine: Pose Saving and Recall.

Now you can easily save poses by using Pose Saving and Recall in The Face Machine. TFM allows you to easily save a pose into the characters very own personal facial pose library. And this you can save on your computer for your personal use or you may share it with your animating team by placing it on server. The library interface comes complete with thumbnails for easy pose referencing.

Auto-Weighting of TFM.

The Face Machine's Auto-Weighting feature has ability to recognize the difference between an upper lip and a lower lip automatically for most of the faces, cutting down manual weight cleanup time to a fraction of what’s needed for other influence-based face rigs. This can be much useful feature for new comers as it recognizes lips automatically. I think you would be enjoying this feature provided by the TFM.

Direct & Custom Box Control of Face Machine.

You can use two types of controls in The face Machine that is Direct Control and Custom Box Controls. By using Direct control, you can start posing by grabbing your character's face controls. Clumsy blend shape sliders will be deleted by the TFM and it will put in control of your character's expressions. Other one is Custom Box Controls which uses a multidimensional sliders a snap to create.