Thread: Art Text 2 alternative to paint

Art Text 2 alternative to paint

hi
    i am looking for alternative software for paint while first i found gimp but personally i feel that gimp is quite heavy and not that easy so recently i have found Art Text 2 now i dont want to wast my time for just trying it so please tell me its good points if you thinking it is better than paint basically i want to make simple logo.
    thank you

Re: Art Text 2 alternative to paint

WordArt is known, the module in Microsoft Office, lets you apply some special effects, and not always the best taste in typed text. BeLight Software offers software that incorporates the principle, but broadens the horizons. Art Text easily create buttons, text, icons, etc.. all elements to then use in compositions for print, screen and the Web.

Art Text 2 has an impressive gallery of existing achievements (75 models , 94 buttons, 90 icons, 48 logos) that are both examples (for breach of ideas!) but also simple tutorial or as a basis for new creations.The drawing area where are assembled the various components of the picture and zoom

The range of elements or layers available. In fact, below which allows a simple way to select any object, even if it is behind all others. The palette can also change the order of the elements of the picture by simply dragging. The "-" removes an element. By cons, no information is given on the usefulness of the 'i' on every subject except the launch window for selecting the object . Shortcuts or shortcut menus to move an object at the back or front would have been welcome.

If you copy or export the current figure for use in another program, the illustration is not the size of the meeting objects, but the size of the bottom where the objects. Clicking on Size, the following dialog allows you to adjust the size of the background either manually or automatically adjustable with a margin from these objects. The icon Conservation ratio is not very visible you can barely see the difference between hook present or absent, while there are ample room to make it more visible.

Art Text 2 is a complete software, to easily produce illustrations, buttons, text illustrated in reusable materials and software layout third. The examples used to demonstrate the range of possibilities. The only limitation seems to be the imagination of the user.