Thread: Bluetooth peripheral device driver not found

Bluetooth peripheral device driver not found

i need yr help tht i have 1525 inspiron laptop after 1 month i found that found new hardware so how to solve this

Re: Bluetooth peripheral device driver not found

Hey there, If you specify your problem briefly the it will be easy to understand and solve your problem. Found new hardware is always prompt when it found that new hardware is attached to system. So if you are attaching the new device then it is obvious to found new hardware appearance. Thank you

This type of messages pop out whenever a new hard were device is attached to the system, In your case if you have not attached a new device and stillif you are getting this message then it must be because of an unexpected shut down. Can you tell me if your laptop turned off unexpectedly within the last week. Till then try to install an antivirus and scan your system so that any possible infection can be removed. Because the second reason behind this problem may be a virus which have corrupted a driver of your system. Try to install that driver using the device manager.

The operating system displays a message "found new hardware" when it finds some new hardware attached to your system. If the drivers of that certain hardware is already installed then you can use that hardware. If the drivers are not installed then you will have to install the drivers first to make that hardware work properly. Mention that exactly when are you getting this message, so I can tell you what exactly to do.

I think that the drivers for the Bluetooth device must have got deleted during removal of some installed application. Installing the drivers again will solve the problem. If you dont have a CD containing the drivers of the device then you can search for the drivers which are available for your device online and then install them.

New Hardware Device attched

I also had a same message displayed everytime I plugged my Transcend pen drive to my computer. But later I learnt that whenever a new hardware is plugged to the computer this kind of a message is displayed. I installed the necessary drivers for my computer and since then there are no such messages displayed when I plug any pen drive.