Thread: Hotmail Email Address Search

Hotmail Email Address Search

I want to find out information (email address) of MSN user. Any way to search Hotmail address or to recover email address of msn user. Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Hotmail Email Address Search

Hotmail has directory which allows you to find the email address of any member making it very easy to conduct a hotmail email address search.MSN services also include White Pages and Yellow Pages. Windows Live Hotmail, formerly known as MSN Hotmail and commonly referred to simply as Hotmail, is a free webmail service of the Windows Live brand provided by Microsoft.It has a list of the users' names, and the emails that go along with them, put together in one convenient place, making it much easier to conduct a MSN member search in order to find someone who uses a Hotmail account.

Super Email Harvester 5.68 : Super Email Harvester is powerful bulk email software for extracting email addresses and sending email. Super Email Harvester extracts e-mail addresses from targeted email servers. It connects to the email server directly and simulates sending a message, but does not send the message out - Super Email Harvester disconnects as soon as target email server informs whether this address exists or not.

Download Super Email Harvester 5.68

If you want to find emails in Windows Live Hotmail: Type your search term in the Search your e-mail field. Hit Enter an to search Hotmail address you can use Email Address Finder (EAF) is a powerful email-marketing program that can search a great deal of email addresses. It even allow you send email to every valid email address.

i am so tired of microsofts constant issues i went to click send and my email stopped froze and completely closed .i need that email i was trying to send HELP IM exhusted from this company

The only way to retrieve a written mail is by autosaving drafts. This feature helps in saving the emails automatically in the drafts. If this feature is enabled then check the drafts section for the mail. If the feature is not enabled then there is no way in which the email can be retrieved.

I am not finding any method that will get back the Email that you have lost. I don't know that this will work or not but the suggestion is that why don't you go to the history of the mail and check whether the email ID exist or not. I hope that this will work. Thank you

I don't think that there is a way to get the email back. If that email was so important to you the try to get help from the official website or always save your email as draft befores sending because this will save your email before it is sent. Try to check the mail in the sent mail you might get it right there.