Thread: What is ScreenHaven ?

What is ScreenHaven ?

Hello, I am a owner of one foreign brand franchisee. It is basically Human Resource franchisee where i used to have many conference with my bosses and my clients abroad. But sometime this conferences gets weird because of some connection problems or may be some other problems. I want to use ScreenHaven because i think this will solve my problem. Am i going wrong ?

What is ScreenHaven ?

Basically ScreenHaven has been made for those who regularly have group telephone conferences. So i think you were going for right choice. By using this software you would be able to have conferences with your whole team at a time easily. Everyone will keep up with the meeting which is called as The Visual Cues. Though if someone has missed the conference then they can download the screens and comments after the meeting.

What is ScreenHaven.

ScreenHaven is a screen sharing application by which you can share your desktop screen in one-to-many manner. It has been designed as a partner to TeleKit which used for a telephone conference in order to reduce the travel needs. It stores the images on server to use it as a remote meeting. It will take periodic images of the screens which includes whole screen shots, sections or areas surrounding the mouse.

Two modes of ScreenHaven.

There are two modes in ScreenHaven that is Publish and Subscribe. In Publish mode, screen shots will be storing the slices of them over time on the shared server. You can make restrictions on this screens viewings, even you can see that who all are viewing it currently. And if you want to view something privately then you can pause the screen updating anytime.

And in Subscribe mode you can view the screens of a Publisher. There is no restriction on number of people that can subscribe it at one time but it would be limited as per the server bandwidth.

Comments in ScreenHaven.

Any given comments can be accessed by the both Publisher as well as the Subscriber. Type any text including returns into the lower text box. To send the comment on the server, press Enter key or click the Comment button. This comment will be including the date and time of posting the comment with the name of commenter. Once the comment has been sent then it can not be reversed. Comments will be in reverse chronological order.

Precautions while ScreenHaven meetings.

following is the list of precautions that can be taken while ScreenHaven meetings because it is but obvious that there will be much chances for not having total privacy after sharing your whole screen shot.
    1. Check your Groups.
    2. Only Allow desired Subscribers.
    3. Clear Desktop and applications before Meeting.
    4. ScreenHaven cannot let another person control your screen.
    5. ScreenHaven does not let someone inside your firewall.
    6. Clear Screen before Meeting.
    7. Share a Portion and Pause Publishing when needed.