Thread: What is OfficeHaven ?

What is OfficeHaven ?

Hello Everybody, I have bought a new brand computer with a high configurations. I am running windows vista on it. Basically i have bought this computer to make records of my office works and time tables etc. Even i will be using it for my personal works and office maintaining works. I need one good software by which i can do all of this things. My friend suggested me to use OfficeHaven, Can anybody tell me what is this OfficeHaven ?

OfficeHaven Functions.

OfficeHaven is software that combines four basic office functions into one program. By the help of this set of tool, you will be able to manage your files, your clients, your money and your staff. These four tools are as follows:
    1. DocHaven.
    2. CRMHaven.
    3. CashHaven.
    4. TwitHaven.

DocHaven in OfficeHaven.

DocHaven is tool provided in the OfficeHaven. Basically it is used to organize your documents into projects. This all projects are stored on virtual library. Whenever you need those project then you can log in as a user and take them off. You can put them back at the same place after using it. In addition to this it will be keeping the last ten versions of your projects should you need to go back. This library can be shared on other computers also. As it gives the same look and feel on all the computers, it will become much easier to deal with it.

OfficeHaven : CRMHaven.

CRMHaven is tool by which you can clean and manage your client data which would be ready for shared access and campaigns. Everybody would be watching new informations as once the client record is updated. Clients can be mailed, emailed, Googled or exported at any time. These all entries are modelled on Excel which can be edited directly, or double-clicked for entry into a form.

Transfer of money by CashHaven in OfficeHaven.

CashHaven is basically used for transferring money in an local network. If you are feeling bit of risky to control the money purposes in your office network. Actually this all has been controlled by the password system provided by the CashHaven. It will be giving staff a dual password system for making payments or to receive receipts. And you can have all the records of your whole staff that they have spent how much and how many are remained in their account.

TwitHaven of OfficeHaven.

Basically TwitHaven is like messaging tool provided by the OfficeHaven. By using this you can be in contact with your staff by just single click. TwitHaven allows you to contact staff by their specific name on which you can send an SMS or email as determined by the recipient. This messages can be delayed, dismissed or retrieved at any time. It is normally used for sending short text-only messages.