Thread: How to customize the Desktop icon?

How to customize the Desktop icon?

Hey, I am having a problem regarding the use of the Icon of the desktop. I have a lots of icon on the screen and i want to manage them according to the need of mine but could not find any thing that will work like the same for me so here i raising the question regarding the same. I don't want to delete those icon as it is the easiest way to mange the usable thing together. So I need your help to solve this issue regarding the customization of the icon of the Desktop. Thanks in advance

Re: How to customize the Desktop icon?

Yes there is a software which is customize the things on desktop according to the need that you are looking for. This is known as the Fences which is known for the desktop icon arrangement. All you have to do is just download it and use it. It will also arrange the icon in a different format with the separate title so that it is easy to manage the things together which are used for the same purpose. Say thanks if you like the same. Thanks

There is one more tool that help you to do the same. This different from all other that from the other desktop customization tool. This tool is known as the "Rainmeter". So download the same you have to search it on the internet and download it from there. So do that and i am assuring you that you will like the functionality of it. Say thanks if it is working for it.

Hey why don't you use the WindowsBlinds that is really working for last many years. And the good news is that now it is working with the Windows 7. So i will suggest you to use this. This is also come up with the lots of theme that will really give a look to the operating system. So download it and enjoy it. This is really working tools for the Windows and you can trust on it. I hope that you will like it and the functionality of the same. Thanks