Thread: How to Convert MP4 to WMV for Zune

How to Convert MP4 to WMV for Zune

Hi,

I have a zune device and its supports MPEG, MP4 and WMV video formats. I have downloaded most of video file from internet, But its format is watermark MP4. Can i convert the MP4 to WMV format for mu zune. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

WM Converter 2 is a free program that will convert MP4 to WMV in easy step. It will converted the file without a watermark, and also will retain the overall quality of the original MP4 file. I am using these for my Zune, You can also try this. If you any question please reply.

You need to download the WM Converter 2 program. Just install this program and click on WMV ZUNE button at the top of the program. Then click the output folder button at the bottom of the program. Select the destination of file where you want to put the file. You need to drag and drop the MP4 files to the program window and click on start Conversion button for converting the video. Best of luck.

I am using Zune Video Suite which is excellent Zune conversion tools. It includes Wondershare DVD to Zune Converter and Wondershare Zune Video Converter. It helps me to convert video formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV (Window Media Player), MPEG, MPG, DAT (VCD), RM, RMVB (RealPlayer), MOV (QuickTime), ASF to Zune supported video. It have excellent image quality. I suggest you to use this and reply.

MovieTaxi Zune Video Converter tool which is an extremely easy to use only one Click solution to convert Tivo, DivX, Xvid, MPEG, MPEG4, WMV, AVI, (S)VCD, RealMedia videos and many more to Zune with high quality at high speed. It uses a new MPEG4 encoder to produce smaller high quality video files at an incredible speed.You need to select the video files you want to convert and MovieTaxi makes them ready for your Zune. It is also help will easily watch all your videos on your Zune. Try it and reply.

Re: How to Convert MP4 to WMV for Zune

You need to free download DVD to Zune Video Suite and install. The proceess is very easy that you lick Open button to open a video file or DVD disc. When the movie starts just click on record it button. After completing the record , It synchronize the video to Zune device. The quality of video is better than MP4 video you have found.