Thread: Image resolution options in Adobe Photoshop

Image resolution options in Adobe Photoshop

I have wide scanned newspaper in my computer. For working on that I belive on my favorite software Adobe Photoshop. The things which I want to know about is first how to crop a image in that. Then some image resolution settings and then after editing entirely the saving options. Sometimes I use free transforms. I am not able to work on it properly.

Re: Image resolution options in Adobe Photoshop

You have to crop the image in the photoshop. The main question is that why you have to crop up the image in to the photo shop. You should take the photo in the camera with 8-Megapixels. then for cropping you have to take the photo of the same size. By cropping you can remove the unwanted things from the image. By cutting or by cropping if you are making the better photo then you will be like a real photographer.

You also want to know about the image resolution. There are some tip on it. You can get confuse some time in this, as we use the words which are same on the different aspects of the photography. Which come on the name of the camera, computer screen and on the printer. Most of just speak about the resolution but they they do not know how it works.

Most of them only take the photoshop but they do not know how to how to save it. Most pf them edit the photo but they are not able to save it. You have to first open the original file, if you want to save any file from it then click the save from the file menu, then you then write over the original file, which is not better thing to do.

Most of them think that the print which they had take are looking different then that on the screen. The monitor will be always right if you are calibrating your monitor with the calibrator. The device is very good and also less expensive. By this the color capture the camera will be same as on the screen. If you are having the better server to the printer then you will get the same image as on the screen.

About the free transform on the layer. In this the image you see is on the edges of the document which is on the window. This only happen if you are taking lot of photo at the same time. Because of this you cannot go to the free use of the transform handles by which you can make the size of the image down. With the help of the hidden shortcut which is on the keyboard will allow you to go to the handle of the image.