Thread: Free Photo Editing Software

Free Photo Editing Software

Hi users,

I want to edit photos on my laptop so i require some free photo editing software for this, I search on website but i found mostly are payable and a demo. Anybody have any idea for free editing tool, Please reply with downloaded sources. Thanks in advance.

I will suggest you to download and install Paint.NET in your laptop. It is a free photo and image editing software but it will run only on windows. It have great feature like special effects and powerful tools. I like the most important features is unlimited undo where you can go back to 1st step. There are lots of tutorials and plugins are available on the website for Paint.NET.

PhotoFiltre is also a complete image editing program. It allows you to do advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre a robust look. It wide range of filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics.

GIMP is also the best photo editing tool which is run in Linux, windows and MAC operating system. It is open source program for the GNU Image composition and image authoring. It is extensible and expandable. It is used for
    an online batch processing system and as image format converter also. You can also add some feature on GIMP by online source code which available on website.

PhotoPlus is also free available on internet for photo editing. It have fix and enhance digital photos. You can also create web animations from it. You can remove red-eye, color balance and easily adjust brightness and contrast of the image by easy step. You can find a greate image after time by time steps.

VCW VicMan's Photo Editor is a award-winning application which is freely downloadable and comes with a wide range of essential features. It can refine your digital photos and draw artwork naturally with producing superb graphics for the web. You don't need to buy a software for editing your picture.