Thread: How to recover deleted pst file of outlook

How to recover deleted pst file of outlook

Hi Friends,

I need your help to recover the mail from deleted pst file of the outlook. Before three days the pst file of the outlook incidentally got deleted. That deleted pst file comprises all my important mails.
    Is anyone know how to recover deleted pst file of outlook? I would greatly appreciate your help over this.

Re: How to recover deleted pst file of outlook

Hello friend,

You will need to use the the "Inbox Repair Tool" to recover the deleted the pst file of the outlook. First you need to run the tool known as "Inbox Repair Tool" i.e "SCANPST.exe". You can use the "Windows Search utility" to find this file. This tool is used to make the backup of outlook pst file. It is also used to repair the pst file or recover the deleted pst file. I hope this may give help to recover your deleted past file.

Hi friend,

Same tragedy happened with me, I incidentally deleted the pst file. I need to recover this outlook pst file at any cost as it contains all very important project related mails in it. I tried may thing but nothing helpful, also tried the "Inbox Repair Tool" utility but no success. Have you recovered any deleted outlook pst file? if yes then please let me know same solution to recover the pst file.

Hello,

I don't know the exact procedure to recover the pst file but if you are getting problem to restore the pst files then you can try the below process:
    • Try to locate the pst file of the outlook and then make it's copy
    • Then Open the pst file with "hexadecimal editor".
    • Then try to overwrite character from 7 to 13 with the space.
    • Then save your pst file
    • Save the *.pst file
    • Then you need to run scanpst.exe to repair this pst file.
    • After this you will get the "Deleted Items folder" in the outlook and which locates the deleted pst items.

When you make the "Deleted Items folder" empty, In real Outlook does not delete this items. Thew outlook only deletes this item from the item listings of the index. The deleted item is still in the outlook PST, but still unrecoverable.
    If you want to know more about the pst file file and it's recovery when it gets deleted then please visit eh below link:
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/recover_deleted.htm

I am appreciating all you help!!
    All the suggestion was quit understandable file recovering the pst file. First tried to recover the deleted pst file by using the "Inbox repair Tool" but it didn't effective. Then I visited the given link, and over this link I got various ways to recover the deleted pst file. I also got the information about how to get the backup of the outlook pst file so that it will be helpful in the case of deletion of pst file. Now I am able to recover all my important mail from the deleted outlook file.

Kernel Data Recovery presents a robust and effective PST recovery tool that can efficiently resolve all corruption issues in PST file. This tool provides the assured service of recovering all corrupted, damaged and inaccessible email data by successfully repairing PST files. It can also repair PST files with broken or damaged PST header and the files with PST encryption parameters.

If files are lost then they can be recovered by some tools available on internet. I am the student with non technical back ground as i have a little idea about the recovery but once my PST was corrupted and i was not able to open my Outlook 2003, i got scared like anything then my friend told me that we can repair pst files on Outlook 2003 and after that i downloaded the software and was able to repair my corrupted PST.
    you can try the below links..Please exceed www before repairpstfile.org/2003.html

Regards
    Eden