Thread: Make Maps in Mac book

Make Maps in Mac book

I have a MAC Netbook in my home. I work for a local county. I have assigned a task to create a Map for my local area. Now I searched on net and found some free ready made maps on Google Map. But that is not enough. I want to create my own maps. I found Ortelius a types of software which an make maps. I need a detailed information on this.

Re: Make Maps in Mac book

Map is the very important to every body. I want to learn about how to make map in Mac book. We most the time need the map. Some time it is very useful when we are lost in the traffic. Like where we are right now and how much distant from the destiny. We can used it in the new area and it can be used from the mobile etc.

The map we want will be very easy to use if it is on the paper for the first use. If it is first appeared in most of the time the maps are used to make the and draw the trails which were safe move, which is used to the commerce. As the time goes the usage also improved, and it is also used by the pirates to search the treasures from the deep sea.

In this stage map gets the higher range. With the map you can cover all the areas of the world. It is also used in the science on the original geographic-orientation purpose. But most of them want the custom maps. So that they can right to enter any special areas. It is also used to make the report, presentation of the book etc.

It is about the Ortelius which is a vector based created by a program which is very good and easy to use by all the people. If you are using the map then you will be hang to it you cannot do any thing without the use of it. For making you can have a small templates to which you can use for you. If you need it then you can scratch for the map.

The look of the map it is very useful if it is in the form of the template. In most of the time it is need for many work such as, to know the layers of the roads, you can also select the symbols from it. You can use it fully and easily. You can also get right to enter from the main menu of the programs. And it is used in so many interface.