Thread: Description of DVD cloner 7

Description of DVD cloner 7

I have installed a trial version of DVD Cloner 7 tool in my Windows Vista PC. I am looking for a perfect solution for a DVD clone tool which can generate one to one DVD copies. I have some bunch of disc which are need to copied urgently. I was using Nero but that takes too times. Does anyone knows about features of this tool. I need that urgently before buying the license copy.

Re: Description of DVD cloner 7

The software has proved that we can get the perfect backup from the DVD movies which is easy to find. Most of them only says that the it is very good it is the original disc, which provide you the better quality and protection. The DVD-Cloner 7 is the very good DVD which makes the perfect copies of the DVD for a long time.

The DVD cloner 7 has a two type of modes. Which is Express and Expert, this is a new features and it is filled with a number of tips interface. It give you both the starting and the advance user give the right type of options, by which you can handle to reach the following result. Express mode is the very easy type to back up the DVD and it can be done in a single click.

The option which is given in the boundary which is depend on the types of the disc inserted in the optical unit. If you have inserted a DVD 5 in the optical unit, then the application start making a 1:1 copy of the movies and it will be stored as a temporary folder in a disc. If all the process is completed then you can make a back up copy of the disc.

You can also have the help of the DVD 9, in this the things are not complete. In this it try to carry out the process according to the ability of the disc and the data which you are going to burn on it. It can also short the size of the movies and make it fit in the DVD 5. You can adjust the compression percentage for the special features from the Advanced Setup menu of the application.

You can also compare the express mode and the expert mode. They both are the feature of the the high side of the DVD-Cloner. So that it is not that you can complicated with each other. This will be more better to you and you can fit it to your program. With this you can easily burn and store the movie image to the hard disk.