Thread: How to Convert AutoCAD Drawings into PDF format

How to Convert AutoCAD Drawings into PDF format

Hi,

I am civil construction engineer in a construction project and i am working on autoCAD version 2008 software for drafting the drawing, Most of time i have send this drawing to my consultant but dwg file is very heavy and trouble to download on client machine, So i want to change this dwg file to Pdf for easy attachment for my e mail, Please suggest me how can i do this. Thank you.

DWGgateway is available freeware where you will be cranking out PDF’s of your drawings. you just need to install in your system where auto cad is installed and you find there is option in file plot, there under Printer/Plotter, choose “DWG to PDF.pc3.”. Just click enter on it and your drawing will covert on Pdf format.

For making a PDF with DWGgateway is simple and intuitive. With the help of DWGgateway you added benefit of being able to open DWG files from different versions of AutoCAD. There is also option for save dwg file as pdf, Where you can save the drawing file as pdf format and also may send to your e mail attachment.

DWG to PDF Converter V3.0 is also a pdf coverter tool which is freeware program and sasy the download from website. It is a AutoCAD dwg to PDF converter that convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF easily. DWG to PDF Converter V3.0 is the fast and affordable. It is a best way to create professional quality documents or review over a drawing. Just try this.

AutoCAD DWG and DXF To PDF Converter 2.2 is also available freeware tool which is working without Auto CAD 2005. It allows you convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF directly without need of AutoCAD, it converts DWG and DXF files into vector PDF files, quick and easily. It is also converts DWG and DXF files into vector PDF files and used from the command line to Batch-process multiple conversions. Output pdf format can support 40 or 128 bit encryption password.

I am using AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter 6.9.3 in my PC for converting to pdf format. It is convenient and easy to operate, DWG and DXF files can converted fast by directly dragged from Windows Explorer. It is areal time saver for me and output best quality product. It also supports paper space and model space for drawings. I suggest you just used them and reply.