Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Convert ADP to MDB

Windows Software

Old 24-12-2009

Convert ADP to MDB

Hello,
I am really stuck and need help, I need convert a .ADP bound to an Access form .MDB, I found a program on "www.microtools.us" which can do but just a demo, Can I find a freeware that allows me to do this conversion? Otherwise if you have alternatives, they are welcome. Thank you.

Last edited by John Wilson : 24-12-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 24-12-2009

Re: Convert ADP to MDB

Hello,
Except the tables, you have to import each object (forms, reports, macros and modules) of your project into a new database. For tables, you might encounter a problem with the type of fields depending on the version of Access that you use. Stored procedures can not be converted into motion. Hope this will help you. Any more problems regarding this then post back.
Old 24-12-2009

Hello
Thank you for responding. In fact I have to migrate code to VBA_access linked to a form to VBA.NET and I found a converter that will make the migration tool but as this requires a format. MDB and I have like format. ADP thus I'm stuck and that is why I posted. Do you have any idea about how to convert it? Thanks in advance.
Old 24-12-2009

Hi
What VBA.NET?
What development platform do you use for programming in VBA.NET? In short, the word imposes bothers me in your message. In development, everything is open and if you find yourself before a closed door in knowledge, one must open it or learn to do. What do you get the right tone in ADP?
Old 24-12-2009

Hi
I have to work with Visual Studio, VB.NET I meant not VBA.NET (typing error: A)
I want to convert my application. ADP to MDB. I have still not found how to convert it, otherwise I would have done it. ADP even in multiple formats and I have to convert this format to .MDB. I have viewed many forums reagrding this topic, it is mentioned there that it is possible, but I have not found the solution yet. Thank you.
Old 24-12-2009

Hi
Quote:
I want to convert my application. ADP to MDB. I have still not found how to convert it, otherwise I would have done it. ADP even in multiple formats and I have to convert this format to .MDB.
Unfortunately I have to repeat, What do you get the right tone in ADP? This will help us to solve your problem. Hope you will solve your problem soon and get a right solution.

Last edited by Raine : 24-12-2009 at 01:32 PM.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,