Thread: Best free PDF converter tool

Best free PDF converter tool

Hey guys, i wan to know which is the best free pdf converter tool is available, i found many junk free pdf converter tools but nothing satisfied me , they doesn't gives options to covert to many formats. Right now i'm using 123PDFConverter, which is free but only coverts to word format, so any suggestions?

Re: Best free PDF converter tool

123PDFConverter is not for free, ya you can use the free trail that mst be you using now. If you need free trail then there are plenty of options available for pdf converter, one is from CutePDF something like CUtePDF pro etc, and another one is Universal Document Converter which converts almost any of doc formats.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

You can use man online conversion tools, good one is Online conversion tools for Adobe PDF documents, this converts to text Adobe PDF files that are in English and most West European languages. But to use it you need to first upload your pdf document on some site, try some free hosting sites.

Its difficult to find all options in some free tool, for free you'll get either one or two conversion format only. Here is the list of some free available tools:
    • To convert various formats to PDF, 7-PDF Maker
    • Free PDF to Word Doc Converter converts pdf to doc.
    • Free PDF to Word Converter converts pdf to doc or rtf.

Try PrimoPDF ,Fast ,Simple,Free. It does this one task very well: convert documents into PDFs. If that is all that you need, then PrimoPDF is the best software for you. There aren't any downsides to this product if you have set your expectations correctly. It ONLY converts documents into PDFs.

First you should tell which format conversion you required? PDF to ?? or some format to PDF? Because you won't find all in 1 for free. I suggest you doPDF Free PDF Converter , with it you can convert any document to PDF format, it supports various formats like Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, company's reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or web pages etc.