Thread: Twitter on Google Chrome

Twitter on Google Chrome

hello everybody, I have been using internet from last many years. Generally i use google chrome for browsing. I have upgraded my computer with the windows 7 and recently i have opened my account on Twitter. But the problem is that i do not have much time to log on twitter so is there any simple way to get connected with the twitter.

Chromed Bird on Google Chrome.

Chromed Bird is an extension provided for the Google Chrome Browser which is specially made for Twitter user. Even Google knows that people can not live without Twitter, just kidding! But its true that you have got the perfect tool to solve your problem. By using Chromed Bird, you will be just 1 click away from the Twitter.

Features of Chromed Bird.

Google has launched the best extension for its Google Chrome browser which is Chromed Bird. This extension lets you connect to the Twitter which is of course the Most Popular Website today. Some features of this extension are as follows:

1. All the operations with tweets.
    2. Creating short URLs within the extension.
    3. Track read / unread tweets.
    4. User will be notified on arrival of new tweets.
    5. Caches tweets to avoid hitting Twitter's API rate limit.

Using Chromed Bird is safe.

As you would be happily using the Chromed Bird which is really a good extension for google chrome. But have you ever felt any insecurity while using this? If so then do not be worry as it is much safer to use. Though it will be warning you about permissions while it notifies about new tweet, but please be continuing with your purpose. All these permissions are only way to give you such great features that is the only reason to buzz you.

Twitter Ticker on Google Chrome.

Twitter Ticker is an extension given for the Google Chrome by which you can you will be having one ticker on which all the tweets are displayed. Twitter Ticker is made specially for twitter fans but it does not provide all the task which you do in the twitter. It is just a ticker to display tweets.

Twicker: Twitter Search client.

Another extension for chrome which also helps you to deal with the twitter form the browser is Twicker. Basically it fetches avatars and their tweets based on the keywords. Twicker even helps you to search new friends on twitter which i feel is a great feature. It searches it on the basis of avatar and keywords.