Thread: Features of Microsoft Groove 2007

Features of Microsoft Groove 2007

Hi all,

I am working as a team leader in USA,I have remotely working on many project at same time, I have a client that is on different country, i am using Groove Virtual Office 3.1 in my desktop for collaboration document in different client and for offline working, But i face many issue like lack of tools support. I want to use Microsoft Groove 2007 for my project but i don't have idea about that, Ca anybody tell me what is add in feature in Microsoft Groove 2007 and its tool.

Features of Microsoft Groove 2007

With the help of Microsoft Groove 2007 You will work together dynamically with the client. It is a collaboration software program that helps teams work together dynamically and effectively, even if team members work for different organizations, work remotely, or work offline. Working in Groove works paces saves time, increases productivity, and strengthens the quality of team deliverable. Office Groove 2007 is just one example of how the 2007 Microsoft Office system helps teams and organizations collaborate more effectively

Access features and tools of Microsoft Groove 2007

Microsoft Groove 2007 bring the team, tools, and information together in one place. Teams often lack context when working on a project because not everyone is in the same place and connected to the same information and systems. Groove work spaces add context by putting all people, tools, and data in one place, the workspace, that's accessible to all team members right on their computers.

Groove InfoPath Forms collaborate with Microsoft Groove 2007

With Office Groove 2007, we and our team decide what tools we need to get the job done. Choose from more than ten basic tools, such as Files, Discussion, and Calendar, as well as several pre built workspace templates. Or design our own custom tools with Groove Forms and Groove InfoPath Forms. No more switching tools when we need to work with people outside our organization. With Office Groove 2007, it's as easy to invite a customer or partner to a workspace as it is a coworker.

Workspace features of Microsoft Groove 2007

Office Groove 2007 stores all our work spaces, tools, and data right on your computer, there's no need to connect to the corporate network to access or update information. You stay productive whether you're working in the office, at a customer site, on the road, or from home. Groove automatically sends the changes you make in a workspace to our team members' computers. And our team members' changes are sent to you each time you log onto Office Groove 2007 while connected to the Internet. No more attaching, detaching, uploading, or downloading.

Native language support features of Microsoft Groove 2007

With the new built-in InfoPath Forms Tool, we can import forms solutions created in Office InfoPath 2007. Why? So we and your team can collect and track fielded data, such as status reports and questionnaires, right inside our project work spaces. With support for 28 languages, our global team members can now experience the power of Office Groove 2007 in their native languages. With new integration with the 2005 and 2007 versions of Office Communicator, Office Groove 2007 helps you engage our teammates at just the right time, wherever they are. See the presence information for our Communicator contacts and start communicating with them right from Office Groove 2007.