Thread: How to troubleshoot internet explorer in Windows 7

How to troubleshoot internet explorer in Windows 7

Hi there, i have a problem regarding the windows 7. I have recently came to know about the Windows 7 feature so i have installed one in my computer replacing the previous version of the windows. But main problem arise when i open the Internet Explorer. It started but cant open any site. I am connected to the internet but still this is not responding. So any one help me know about the troubleshooting Internet Explorer in the Window 7. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to troubleshoot internet explorer in Windows 7?

Hey, Windows 7 have the in-built feature which support the troubleshooting of the internet Explorer and automatically solve the issue regarding the same. This will find the problem and fix it. So open the troubleshooter for the Internet Explorer follow the step given below.

• Click on the Start icon
    • Then to the control panel
    • Now search for the Troubleshooter by typing the same in the search box
    • Find the Internet Explorer Performance from the list and click on it.
    • And it done.

Enjoy

If your internet explorer is still not working after the troubleshooting have finishes its work. Then follow the below given step and see that now its responding or not. Hope this will solve your issue. Some time this happens because of the add on which conflict with the software of your system. Go to the Start>All Program>Accessories>System Tools> Internet Explorer. Click on the no add on and reconnect to the internet. Thanks

If the above method are still not working the you have to reset the Internet Explorer to its default setting. Which will set it to the setting which it was using when it was installed for the first time. And it wont delete the Favorites form it. So follow the step to set it to the default.
    • Start the Internet Explorer
    • Then go to the Tools
    • After that Internet option
    • Visit the Advance tab
    • Click on the Reset button
    • Afterward click on the finish to complete the task and it is done

All the above one is not helping you out then this could be the happening because of the malicious software or the viruses which are causing the interruption with the internet connection. I recommend you to use the Malicious Software Removal Tool to remove the malicious software if it is causing the system damage. It also check for the viruses on the system and remove them from the same. Thank you

If all the above one is not working then it is better to update the internet explorer with the windows update. Just follow the step given below to update the same and see that this helps you or not. Go to the start>Internet Explorer>Safety Button>Windows Update. now update with the instruction given by the windows update. Hope this will work for you. Say thanks if it is working for you.

Re: How to troubleshoot internet explorer in Windows 7

Hey, I am having the same problem regarding the troubleshoot of the Internet Explorer which i have solved with the help of a forum. But the difference is that i was using the Windows XP that time . Visit the link given below hope that will work for you too. Internet explorer crashing, how to Troubleshoot