Thread: Safari Web Browser problem in the Windows 7

Safari Web Browser problem in the Windows 7

I have the HP desktop Computer at my home and i am using the Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System in this computer. Recently i downloaded and installed the Safari Web Browser in my computer system. And very shockingly it was not working on my computer system. I know this is the application developed by the APPLE for the MAC OS of their computers and the laptops. But this also supports the windows operating systems. Give me the solution to this problem.

Re: Safari Web Browser problem in the Windows 7

You are getting problem in running the Safari web browser on your Windows 7 Home Premium computer system. This can be simply the accessibility issue of the computer system. It is possible that the firewall of the windows has blocked this application to run on your computer system. Check the firewall settings of your computer system. See the list of the applications blocked by the Firewall. Find the Safari Browser from that list and uncheck the check box of the Safari browser. Now restart the Windows. This will 100% solve the problem.

This problem can occur due to the version which you are installing on your Windows 7 operating system computer system. You might be using the older version of the Safari Browser which is not fully compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. Check the version which you are using. And also check out the latest version available. Download the latest version of the Safari browser and install it in your computer having Windows 7 Operating System.

The Safari Browser is one of the fastest browsers available today and you are saying that this browser is not working on your computer system. There is only one reason for this in my opinion. This application program is not installed properly in your computer system. I will advice you to uninstall the previous version and install the latest or the same version of the Safari web browser again. Some times this problem occurs during the installation that the software does not installs properly and as a result it does not works on the machine.

It is also possible that the setup file you have downloaded and from which you have installed the Safari Web Browser application in your computer system is not proper or damaged or it can also be corrupted. SO remove this application from the computer system and also delete the setup file of this application. Download the latest version of the Safari Web Browser from the Apple Website. Do not download the software from any other sources if it is available on the official website of the Apple. Install the application and restart the system. Now this Browser will properly work with the Windows 7 enabled computer system.

Features of the latest Safari web browser.

1. Full-Page Zoom
    2. ARIA Support
    3. Speculative Loading
    4. CSS Animation
    5. CSS Effects
    6. CSS Canvas
    7. HTML 5 Offline Support
    8. Nitro JavaScript Engine
    9. Acid 3 Compliance
    10. Cover Flow
    11. History View

For detailed specification and functions visit to the official website of the Apple.