Thread: How to install PIXIA.

How to install PIXIA.

I want to know as many things as possible about PIXIA. Actually i have just heard it from my friend that it is good software. I am frequent user of Adobe Photoshop and now i have heard about this software that it is lot better then Adobe Photoshop. Because of this i would be definitely interesting into knowing about this software and i want to download it also.

Download PIXIA.

PIXIA is a free photo editing software which originally created in the japanese language. The original version of PIXIA was created and developed by the Isao Maruoka. But then due to aggressive response by the users, it has been launched in its English version. Pixia is bit different and unique tool as compared to the other image editing tools. You can download PIXIA by clicking on its name.

PIXIA is available in many languages.

Pixia is a graphics editor program for Windows which is available free. It is created and developed by Isao Maruoka. It was designed originally for the anime/manga community but then its been used by different branches of art.
    First of all it was made in Japanese language only but after some time it was available in the following languages also which includes English, Hungarian, French, Chinese Traditional, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Polish, German, Italian, Korean.

PIXIA : Free Painting and Retouching software.

Pixia is a free Painting and Retouching software which was originated in the japan and it was in japanese language. Many common tools are provided without fail by the Pixia includes multiple layers, color, masking, custom brush tips, tone, vector- and bitmap-based drawing tools, lighting adjustments, multiple undo or redo. Like other all freeware editors, even pixia does not supports to save file in GIF format.

JPEG writing function of PIXIA.

PIXIA has JPEG writing function which can change only the quality of the picture but once "JPEG writing function expansion program" is installed then following functions can be performed as well.

1. You can change the sampling factor of the image.
    2. You fill up the Comments.
    3. You can create Progressive JPEG files.
    4. Previewing the Images.

Filters for Pixia.

There will be a box on the right side named as Filters, after opening the Pixia. Here you will be provided by the different categories of filter that you can apply on the images. There are total six categories which will be on the left side and filters would be on right side. Point to the particular filter and then click on Execute to apply corresponding filter. These all filters are enough to change the whole effect of image until you are searching for any specific filter.