Thread: Features of microsoft Office InfoPath 2007

Features of microsoft Office InfoPath 2007

Hi users,

I am working as team leader in BPO and frequently user of Microsoft office 2007. I am using MS InfoPath 2007 for creating forms on it. I have little bit idea about this feature. Can anybody tell me what is other feature of Infopath 2007 and how can i use this. cheers.

Create dynamic forms in microsoft Office InfoPath 2007

In Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, you can create rich, dynamic forms that teams and organizations can use to gather, share, reuse, and manage information, improving collaboration and decision making throughout your organization. Office InfoPath 2007 can help you gather information more effectively. Build InfoPath forms solutions by creating InfoPath projects hosted within Visual Studio 2005, so developers can build solutions using managed code and the Microsoft .NET Framework.

Outlook e-mail messages with InfoPath 2007

In Office InfoPath 2007, you can deploy forms as Outlook e-mail messages, so colleagues can complete forms without leaving the familiar Outlook environment. After you have collected the information in Office Outlook 2007, you can export it to a Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet or merge the data back to a single InfoPath form. Office InfoPath 2007 and InfoPath Forms Services make it easy to extend forms solutions beyond your firewall because you can complete forms using many different Web browsers and mobile devices.

File converting features of microsoft Office InfoPath 2007

We can easily convert Microsoft Office Word documents and Excel spreadsheets to InfoPath forms. By converting Word documents and Excel spreadsheets to InfoPath form templates, we can build data integrity, improve version control, and add structure to information gathering by converting legacy documents to rich InfoPath form templates.It helps people build forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface and provides support for prebuilt template parts and shared data connections.

PDF option in microsoft Office InfoPath 2007

We can also create PDF or XPS records of our form data. With the addition of a free plug-in, you can create a Portable Document Format file (PDF) or XML Paper Specification (XPS) version of your completed InfoPath form for archival and records management. Use the integrated workflow management tools in Office Share Point Server 2007 to drive information-gathering processes efficiently in InfoPath 2007.

Protection features of microsoft Office InfoPath 2007

Office InfoPath 2007 includes support for information rights management to help protect forms from inappropriate usage and distribution. It includes a design checker to help ensure consistency for forms deployed to InfoPath Forms Services. InfoPath Forms Services of Office SharePoint Server 2007 enables organizations to centrally manage electronic forms by providing access to only those users who have a secure connection.