Thread: How to install Photobie.

How to install Photobie.

Hi, I am a picture editor by profession. I have been used to Adobe Photoshop. I have done many jobs completed successfully by using this software. But now just for a change i was searching for an alternative software of Photoshop and i have found one called as Photobie. Is there anybody who can help me to have this software on my computer ?

Download Photobie.

Yes, You have got the perfect alternative for the photoshop. Photobie is an image editor. Even for professional photographers also Photobie have proved as best tool to edit their images. You can download this software by clicking on the Download Photobie.

About Photobie Design Studio.

Actually it is bit complicated to work with the Photobie as it has some difficulties while installing it but once you are finish with your installation then you would be grateful to this software. Photobie Design Studio is a fully featured image editing software. It includes many embedded filters and thousands Photoshop filter plug-ins are also supported by this S/W.

Features provided by the Photobie.

Though Photobie is a great software to use while editing images in a much better way and more realistically. Here are some of the features provided by the Photobie Design Studio.
    1. First of all, I would like to include its advanced screen capture tools and handy image browser.
    2. You can create or edit high quality GIF animations also.
    3. It can even generate the high quality PDF files.

Photobie requires .Net Framework.

If you have installed Photobie Design Studio successfully that does not mean you will be able to use it. Because Photobie Design Studio needs .Net Framework installed on that computer. If you have not installed the same then you can click on Download .Net Framework. As if it is not found on your computer while installing the Photobie then it would have asked you to download it. Make sure that you install this first before installing the photobie.

Photobie Design Studio for professional designer.

Photobie Design Studio is software most commonly used by the professional photo designers such as photographers or editors or animators etc. Photobie Design Studio provides all the common and most essential features for doing the daily work regarding the editing. By using Photobie Design Studio, professional photographer can create eye-catching ready-to-use photo template and scrapbook by wasting minimum amount of time.