Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

VideoSpirit Pro 1.40 software

Windows Software

Old 22-12-2009

VideoSpirit Pro 1.40 software

Hello i want the video converter and the video editor software for my windows operating system desktop computer. I am searching for it from the long time. But i am not able to find any. I found some of this kind of software but they all were just the trial versions. I want the full versions of the software. Because the trial version can only edit or convert 50% of the videos. I have heard of the VideoSpirit Pro 1.40 software for the windows operating system.

Old 22-12-2009

Re: VideoSpirit Pro 1.40 software

This is the software which is used for the editing and converting of the video files on your computer systems. You can download this software from the internet. Dont worry you will get the full version of this software from the internet. This will convert the video files fully. This software is fully compatible with the all the windows Operating Systems. This software converts and edits the video files faster then the other software.
Old 22-12-2009

The VideoSpirit Pro is the software which is used for the conversion and the editing purpose of the video files. This is the tool by using which you can very easily edit and convert the video files. You can also add various side effects and title or subtitles in the videos. You can rotate the playback mode of the video clips and resizing can also be done using this software. You can also merge and separate the video and the audio files using this software. The converting speed is fast and the quality is also very good as compare to the other converter software.
Old 22-12-2009

Features of the VideoSpirit Pro Software.
  1. This software can convert Video Files between the VCD , SVCD , DVD ,MPEG , AVI , DivX, ASF ,WMV,DAT , SWF ,FLV , 3GP , RM ,MP4 , MOV.
  2. This software is able to extract audio tracks from video files.
  3. This software is able to extract images from video files;
  4. You can edit the Video files, add slide effectand titles and the subtitles to the video clip
  5. You can merge or break the video files
  6. This is very smart and very neat interface and it is very simple to use.
Old 22-12-2009

This software can be installed in the any computer system which has the any of the Operating system of the Microsoft Windows. This software is compatible with the Windows 2000, Windows 2003,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 operating systems. You can install this software any machine containing any one of these Operating systems. Now your problem will be resolved. You can easily convert and edit the videos at your home using this software.
Old 22-12-2009

Some other Video encoding and conversion tools.
  1. AVS Video Converter
  2. Cinema Craft Encoder
  3. Apple Compressor
  4. Cyberlink MediaShow Espresso
  5. Encoding.com Desktop Uploader
  6. iCR from Snell & Wilcox
  7. Mpeg Video Wizard DVD
  8. NCH Software Prism Video Converter
  9. Need4 Video Converter
  10. On2 Flix
  11. ProCoder from Thomson Grass Valley, formerly Canopus Corporation
  12. Apple QuickTime Pro