Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-12-2009

How to add frame to photo online

Hi,

I am upload a photo to online and add cool looking frames to our digital photos online without having to download or install any software. Can it is possible? We can also save that photo to my computer. Please suggest.
Old 22-12-2009

Frames to photo online

There is a online too called frames which provide at online framing at your photos without any install software . In framer tool there is clipyourphotos makes t his all easy routine involving few simple clicks. You just need to upload a photo that want to framing and add frame from variety of frame styles and save as cool frame photo on your computer. If you found any issue reply me.
Old 22-12-2009

Framer online tool to add frame to photo online

We can also use Framer online tool on my computer, there are lot of Frame template is available on there. You just need to open Framer online tool on the computer , after that just browse click on browse button and select any image from your PC then click to the select any frame design from left and look preview it live. When you click on OK button with specific frame style on uploaded image then click on save framed photo button on top. Enjoy the photo with frame.
Old 22-12-2009

Film strip photo frame to add frame to photo online

You can also use Film strip photo frame that will effect to your photo for that extra look and jazz. This online tool make your photo to little filmy. It can add a black strip of 35 mm as photo frame to any uploaded photos.this tool is available in Tuxpi website. There are simple step to add the frame in Film strip photo frame. You just need to apply a film strip photo to your picture. Just open fil, strip photo frame online tool and click on browse, then select photo on your computer. After that you need to upload button to apply film strip effect. After a few second , uploaded photo with film strip effect will be available for quick download. The supported image of the tool is JPEG, PNG and gif. But you can upload only 2 MB of photo in this tool.
Old 22-12-2009

Myframe.us photo frame online website

Myframe.us website also provide cool framing option to photos in just few clicks. You just need to upload the image from your computer. Then you will see frame on the uploaded image and loads of frame style on the left sidebar, then you can use mouse control to to move and position image inside the frame.click on any frame style on the left and decorate tour image. Once its complete as you want , hit the save button to save your creation on the computer.
Old 22-12-2009

Photo Funia online toolto add frame to photo

Photo Funia is other best option for photo framing . It is a online tool which allows super fun with your Picture in a few simple click. You don not need to download or registered the site, Just upload your Picture to this site and it?s done with great framing. You can choose more than 50 different effect from there . You also make many interesting avatar images from this tool. Make fun to your image.
Old 22-12-2009

Add frame and scenes to photo online

I am also using PhotoFunia, its give a great image in just few second. I don't need to download any things to my computer. To get started this , just browse and select any template or scene from here, there are over 1000 funny scenes to choose from here and upload your image and see the effect. You can also used java script editor for manual adjustment of image into the scene.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , ,