Thread: The 'click' sound can be heard after some time.!.!

The 'click' sound can be heard after some time.!.!

I am facing very strange problem. After some time interval I hear a 'click' sound. This may from the default sound scheme, but I do not know what is causing it. And other problem that I am facing is while playing a game, every few seconds to a minute I am constantly booted back to the desktop.. I don't know what is making this happen. Is this because of some software.?? Does anyone know the solution to fix this problem.??
    "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... I will fear no evil." -Psalms 23

K8N Diamond Plus (BIOS v1.2)
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
    Antec TruControl 550W
    NVidia GeForce 7900GT (NGO v1.8466 BETA)
    OCZ Platinum 2x1GB (2-3-2-5)
    SATA: WD740
    PATA: 2xWD2500, WD1200, NEC DVD/RW

Re: The 'click' sound can be heard after some time.!.!

I think this is happening because of the Virus. I would like to recommend you to scan your system with the updated anti virus and then check whether the problem is fixed or not.!! Also when you play Games, after some time you are directed to Desktop, that means some certain files of that game are corrupted. Both the conditions can occur by the Virus Infection. So scanning will fix these problems.

Are you sure that your motherboard is not making that sound..??? Many times due to some hardware issues the motherboard beeps after specific time interval. So make sure that the click sound is not coming from your motherboard. If the sound is coming from the Motherboard then there is some Hardware problem.

I was facing the same problem while playing the Games. My problem got resolved when I scanned my system by the updated McAfee Anti Virus. So I think you should scan your system by any updated Anti virus, and I am sure it will catch lot of malware and virus. After scanning, reboot your machine once and your problem will be solved.

If the problem persists even after scanning the system with the updated anti virus, then you will have to do the fresh installation of operating system. Several times once virus infects your system, it damages or corrupts some of the system files, due to which the system becomes unstable. So repairing will fix the issue, but if there are virus already then there are chances of happening the same things again. So its better to install the whole OS instead of repairing. The problem will definitely get fixed after the fresh installation.

I am sure that the unwanted sound is produced when your operating system files gets infected by the Virus. There are some virus that infect the sound files located in the Windows folder of the system files. These virus changes some settings of the sound that is already present in the Windows folder. The sound that we hear in the sound schema is an example of that. These virus infects that file and you can hear some sound after some time. I am sure that this problem will be fixed once you scan your system with the updated anti virus. If it deletes some system file than you will have to install the OS again. Once you do the fresh installation the first thing you should install is the updated anti virus, so that if virus is present they will get cleaned off.