Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-12-2009

Rotate text in photoshop

I am using adobe photo shop 7 on my windows xp computer and i need a procedure to rotate text in photoshop. I have created a layer in Adobe Photoshop i want to rotate in different rotation angle.. but i can't seem to find the option to do that. How do i go about doing that in Photoshop?
Old 21-12-2009

Re: Rotate text in photoshop

Push Ctrl+T and a box will appear put the cursor on the outer side of the box and turn it at the angle you want then push enter. It's a simple process that will give a dramatic new look to your layer by rotating it 90 degrees or 180 degrees in either direction.
Old 21-12-2009

There are many online tutorials which shows variety of popular text effects in Photoshop. You can add words to an image, adding words to an image is to use Photoshop, a popular graphics program. To add text to the document, you need to use Photoshop's Type Tool. Select it from the Tools palette, or press the letter T on your keyboard to select it with the shortcut. Techniques include beveled, embossed, textured, outlined, chrome and many more.
Old 21-12-2009

First type your text for example Employee data. Then make sure your text layer is selected in the Layers palette. Now go to the Edit pulldown menu and select Free Transform. When you move your sursor over text you will find the bounding box, Click and hold your mouse, and you can rotate your text all around - you don't have to adhere to any particular amount of rotation. Once you get it where you want it, hit Enter and it'll stay there.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,