Thread: Windows 7 's Touch screen & Writing experience

Windows 7 's Touch screen & Writing experience

I want to know the users experiences on Windows 7 touch screen support. Does Windows 7 gives response properly to new touchscreen and writing hardware. There are many compatibility issue lies with Windows 7. I have a touch screen monitor. I had just tried the same on a friends Windows 7 laptop and that too was not so satisfying.

Re: Windows 7 's Touch screen & Writing experience

The windows 7 has been introduce the operating system with a touch and multitouch interface. If you want to use this feature in your computer then you should have the following requirements with you such as, you should have a good PC in which you should have a touch monitor with a right device in it. The better for this features it the HP TouchSmart PC.

You can see the basic gestures step in your Win 7 touch. you can see a droplet ripple effect with a single click. To take a tap and hold around your finger you can have a swirling circle by the right click. Miltitouch gestures also you can see and with a pop up keyboard which will help you to write this. You can zoom the pictures in and out. The photo can also move at any direction.

You also have the pen interface and the writing recognition in your windows 7. The pen interface is not a new feature it just like a touch interface. Which has a inertial gestures and with some new performance in it. This Microsoft's table PC interface which had came across a long time back. The only new is that it has a three additional buttons with this writing software.

The tradition dictionaries is not that much important, but with the help of this features or functions you to easily use the table PC at work. With this help you can get a weird job. You can take a option or example of a doctor and his prescription pad, you can see that it take a lot of time to handwriting recognition which has been written in hurry.

The math recognition in the windows 7 you will love this option. As i was searching for the option from the last two to three years. I was no able to do this in my computer. Because I was not knowing it how to do this and use those signs and keyboard shortcuts. But I used to confuse in it. Now it is very easy you can write it with your finger or pen and you will get your answer.