Thread: what is new in Window 7 media center

what is new in Window 7 media center

As compared to older version the new Windows 7 Media center edition will give out more than expected. The thing only I wonder is what new and better are added in it. If I go for the lasted one then what are the thing I will get more in it. Windows XP's Media center is quiet easy to configure and run. I had gain good expertise in it. I need some details on windows 7 features and support.

Re: what is new in Window 7 media center

Microsoft is always being the good in it's products. That also in the top level. When it comes in your living room as your computer experience the first think you have to do is thank the media center. It has also bring the audio and video in one that also powerful good experience to the computer. In windows 7 it had the additional functions to the already polished package.

The windows 7 also share the new looks of the menus. If you select the song any where it pop up, it also pop up when you select play the album, photo etc. You can see no different in the pages but the information in the pages is different. From the first menu you can directly select the tracks from the album without going to the music.

In the windows 7 the new feature is that, first it has only the main photo browser, but now it has a new feature that it has a new slide show maker. You can pick the photo as if you are picking it by your hand and use that photo for the slide show in the fly. After going in to the picture library you can click the slide show in it.

In the windows 7 You have a menu of a on screen context, at the same time we can also see the videos in it as it has been redesigned. The Microsoft also see that about the media center how we can use the menu and the content in the UI. You can also see the new playing bar. By just using the left and right keys and go to the option by your finger tip.

The windows 7 has the best features with new products, that also in a top level. Which also support the third party device. It also made a new feature called turbo scroll which is a very speed. It is not for the most use, it is for quite use. You can see the video it will be very cool. You can do it with out looking to it it is so simple.