Thread: Hardware support in Windows 7

Hardware support in Windows 7

What are the different tips and solutions for using new printer, gadgets, devices, etc to use in Windows 7. I heard that there is lot of issues of drivers and compatibility in Windows 7 as compare to Windows Vista. Like for example if I want to connect a some year old photo printer which I was trying, in Windows 7 it was not working. Because it does not accept Windows XP drivers. I had not found any. What can be a proper solution for this.

Re: Device stage in Windows 7

As the windows company are making newly technology according to the need of the system. On the every new product it try to give much more support to the device of the other people. And now we can see that in the windows 7 it control and support all the new gadgets. Mainly the operating system now installed the printer, scanner etc before only.

Re: Devices and Printers in Windows 7

This is related to the devices and printers in the windows 7. From the start button you can plug everything which reach to the bluetooth or to the network. For the device stage some gadgets has been programmed with a specific icons. which had no got the icon categories. The ribbon menu at the top change the function of the device when you select it.

Re: Services Splash Page in Windows 7

About the services splash page in windows 7. If you are clicking twice on the icon of the device, you can see a pop up splash page, which is in the gadget made and decorated by the company. You can also do this in your computer by using that functions. Like browse files, import pictures, customize your printer etc.

Re: Taskbar Icon and Menu in Windows 7

Now we can see about the taskbar icon and menu in windows 7. The real device stage we can see is the taskbar which is in the windows 7. The ability to customize the stuff which appear in the menu is the only thing better. Only some device shows the taskbar automatically as it did not have the taskbar with full of stuff.

Re: Availability of Device Stage Content in Windows 7

This is about the availability of device stage content the main problem is about the device manufacturer that can be in the canon, Motorola, apple etc. You can get a generic icon and service. open the folder and import the content etc. When you plug in it slowly installed the supporting device. so it's not always a guaranteed automatic.