Thread: Is i5 and i7 processor powerful

Is i5 and i7 processor powerful

Does Intel's Microprocessors like i5 or i7 are enough powerful to handle mutli threading. I work mainly on graphics and need a heavy configuration system. For more than a year I am working on AMD processors. Now I am deciding to switch to Intel. But the issue is that the processor must handle my operations. I heard a lot about Intel and want relevant suggestions for the same.

Re: Is i5 and i7 processor powerful

After being released worldwide for several months, finally the company's new Intel microprocessors where the most demanding users eagerly awaited. Furthermore, now not only possible to acquire the powerful Intel Core i5 and i7, but also the country's consumers will have access to purchasing the entire line of motherboards that the company filed for use in conjunction with these mics. In general, because of the wonderful benefits offered by these new Intel chips are obviously targeted at users who use their computers to the limit of their performance.

The Intel's Core i5 and i7 are ideal for those doing important work in media editing or for the gamers more modern and complex as possible to achieve a remarkable speed of processes. Manufactured in silicon, these new chips from Intel's leading computer, characterized by introducing a number of significant changes in order to achieve maximum power. In all I am quiet satisfied by the performance offered by them.

Some of the new features presented by Core i5 and i7, it is noteworthy that includes technology called Intel Turbo Boost, which allows users to manage technology systematically carried out in Overclocking processors, for a real performance optimization team. Intel's new micro-processing systems used as in the case of Tegra, whereby it is possible to improve the use of kernels, as this applicant before a process is assigned to a single nucleus at a time, allowing in this way reduce consumption in the idle cores.

Likewise, the new Core i5 and i7 using Hyper-Threading system, which offers the ability to maximize the multitasking performance through the use of two instances of the same immediate execution. Thus, you can work with eight cores simultaneously. Due to new technologies implemented these new microprocessors, it has been possible to achieve a significant increase in the speed of the more complex processes such as rendering video and digital graphics.

The powerful Intel Core i5 and i7 are ideal for those users gamers, those working with video editing and digital animation who perform regularly. Undoubtedly, these are the most powerful micros on the market today, as both the i5 and i7 models are composed of Lynn field quad-core 45nm-based, and have a cache of 8Mb. The cheapest of the line is the Core i5-750 model, which has a value of approximately $ 199, and its key features include that it has a frequency range of 2.66 GHz.