Thread: How to delete a Layer in Adobe Photoshop?

How to delete a Layer in Adobe Photoshop?

Hello Friends,
    I am graphic designer, I am working in a add making company, I use Adobe Photoshop CS4 version for Photo Editing, but the problem is in Adobe Photoshop I am Not able to delete Layer, and because of that my lots of work is pending, I am not able to adjust digital photo, I can delete or move any layer from one place to other place from the photo. Someone tell me how to select any particular layer or how to make layer in Photoshop? Also tell me how to delete a Layer in Adobe Photoshop?

Re: How to delete a Layer in Adobe Photoshop?

I tell you step by step, it will easy to you understand.
    • Select an image from which you want to remove a layer.
    • Make Layers pallet visible, for that open left arrow of Palette Bin in the lower-right, here you see Layers tab
    • Then select the area which you want to delete form the Image, using the selection cursor.
    • Then right click on that layer if you want to delete this layer or also you can copy that particular layer or also you can cut this layer form your image.
    • If you want to move selected layer then drag the layer and place that layer where you want to place that.

Hey,
    I tell you how to delete a Layer in Adobe Photoshop, and also tell you how to make layers in Photoshop. If you want to make any layer then try to select area of your image where you want to move or delete from the image then open Layer then select New then select layer buy using Via Copy option or select Layer Via Cut. I think using this solution you can delete a Layer in Adobe Photoshop.

If you know how to use Adobe Photoshop 7 then you can use Adobe Photoshop CS4 version, Adobe can’t change the tools work, they only add the function in the Adobe Photoshop, I think there is some problem in your Adobe Photoshop CS4, this problem occurs when your Adobe Photoshop version is not full version or also if you not update Adobe Photoshop. I think for that you have to reinstall the new Adobe Photoshop CS4 or you download the updates from the internet.and i think after that you can delete a Layer in Adobe Photoshop.

I think for deleting the any area of image you can also use the Brush, Magic Wand, or Rectangular Marquee selection tool. This tools also use full in Adobe Photoshop CS4 for the deleting any area of image, Adobe Photoshop CS4 make all the functioning so simple, in Adobe Photoshop CS4 we can give the 3D effect to our image, we can glow the image , we also add the text on image with the effects. And these entire tools are visible in area surrounded by a dashed selection line. I think using this solution you can delete a Layer in Adobe Photoshop.