Thread: The sound delays on microphone under windows 7

The sound delays on microphone under windows 7

Hello. I use a desktop machine with windows 7 installed as the operating system. Thew problem is associated with the microphone that I use. Actually when I plug the microphone it gets detected and also function but the sound output delays which is related to sound issues. Please help me out. I just do not know what could be the problem. Thank you.

Re: The sound delays on microphone under windows 7

The problem that is the microphone gives delayed sound output is possibly due to the hardware issue. Check out the microphone for the concern that it may have worn out or not functioning properly. This sort of paradigms make the things impossible or malfunction in certain ways. Just use some other microphone and then check the issue. This might let you know he conclusion that whether the main issue is of microphone or not.

The port to which you have have connected your microphone may be malfunctioning. This is the issue or the reason due to which it gives delayed sound output. Try connecting the microphone on the back panel of the system. This shall help you in configuring the issue. It is quite possible that the front panel port to which you are connecting the device may not be proper.

As you have had install windows 7 as the operating system in your system it requires specific updates and drivers that should enable the devices to function under the circumstances. This is quite a simple solution to the issue that you are facing. This shall work for you. Uninstall the drivers for the sound application and then install the drivers again with updated form. Check out.

1) Go to the start menu and click.
    2) Then on the search box type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3) Expand the sound controller and double click on the entry points of sound card.
    4) Click the tab driver and uninstall the same.
    5) Click start again and then type appwiz.cpl. Hit enter.
    6) Remove all entries related to display adapters.

Restart the system. This should help.

Try to run the system under safe mode and then check using the application that is the microphone is functioning properly or no. This should work under safe mode as it has low functionality process to execute. This is basically to operate devices or application that is incompatible with windows 7 to work. Check the same by doing the process as mentioned. Hopefully this shall help you out.