Thread: µTorrent nCore skin

µTorrent nCore skin

I am using µTorrent on my computer system on which i have installed windows xp operating system and i want to know something about the skin which i wish to apply on my µTorrent. Actually i am talking about the nCore skin. So can you guys help me to know about this skin such as how it looks etc etc.

Re: µTorrent nCore skin

I have neither seen this skin of uTorrent nor i have used it so i would not be able to give much information about it but i guess if you like this skin then you must directly go to an official website of uTorrent where this skin must be there in the skin section. I guess this skin is for all the parts of the uTorrent that is for toolbars, status icon, tab icon, Program icon.

Yes, Even i would recommend you to download this skin from an official website as that source for downloading the skin would be safest. You may get this skin from any other source as well but why to get it from some other source if you can get it from an official website. It would safe to get it from there as they would not be having any malicious content with the skin that you download.

In nCore skin of uTorrent if you download it for the toolbars then the background is gray, You may say that it is like gray theme of windows xp as i looks much similar to that and if you take it for Status Icon then the it is exactly opposite to that of toolbar's background as it has a white background which would be making contrast with the toolbar.
    And Tab Icons are same as that of Status Icons.

I would be suggesting you some other skin which matches a bit with the uCore skin of an uTorrent. Vista Skin µTorrent is also a good skin and it has the same but little bit darker gray shade on the background and have default colors of the signs on the buttons. Even an Aqua3 (set 4) is a good skin to apply on your uTorrent, I have the same on my vista computer and it looks just great if you set your uTorrent windows not in full maximized mode.

I have heard that the skins provided on the website of uTorrent are only applicable for the 1.5.1 version or any later version then that. I would like to ask you that which version of uTorrent you have installed on your system? As if it would be an older one then better you install the latest one.