Thread: Alarm Clock Not Working in Windows 7

Alarm Clock Not Working in Windows 7

Hello to everyone. I want to know any facility which will work for my Alarm Clock in Windows 7. I have few days back just installed the Windows 7 on my computer and when I try to install the WakeMeUp software application on this, it is not working. So, would you please help me to solve this problem. Is it the problem of my Windows 7 or the WakeMeUp software. Please, help me to solve this problem.

Re: Alarm Clock Not Working in Windows 7

Hello, you are trying to use the WakeMeUp! software application as alarm clock in you new installed Windows 7, bu this is developed for the computers with Windows 2000, XP or Server 2003. That means it wont work on the Windows 7. So, your problem can be simply solved with the help of any type of AlarmClock which is specially developed for the Windows 7. Just try to search this on internet and then by download it and use it, your problem would be solved.

Hello, I am the user of Windows and I have installed windows xp in my computer. I don't know how can you set the alarm clock in your computer. I have read that you are getting problem in Windows 7 while running your alarm clock application, so can it be possible to run on the Windows xp. Reply me, so if it is possible then I can use that for my purpose. It will help me while playing games. As many times I forgot to do work while running games on my computer.

Hi, I think that your exe file of the WakeMeUp alarm clock software application has been corrupt and that is why it is giving you problem while running that particular file. So, just get another file from the different sources and then run that particular file to get the solution. I think this will able to solve your problem. So, try to do this, it will solve your problem.

I think you need to check either your operating system or you need to check that the file which you are trying to run is in the specific format or not. If you are having the file which is running on the other computer then it may possible that it is the problem of your operating system. But, the exe file is not working on other computer also then it is the problem of your operating system. So, try to check it.

Hi, I think you don't know that the WakeMeUp! software application is developed for the computers which are having Windows 2000, XP or Server 2003. So, it is not possible to load this application on your Windows 7. You need to use the application for Alarm Clock which will run on the Windows 7. For this you can either use Citrus Alarm Clock 2.1 or you can make use of the Task Scheduler. So, use it and solve your problem.