Thread: Games folder take a long time to load on windows 7

Games folder take a long time to load on windows 7

Hello. This is a kind of problem that am currently facing while loading the system. The problem is that my game folders take along time to respond and sometimes it gets freezed. Why is this happening? Please help me out. I am using windows 7 as my operating system with my desktop machine. Hope to get a solution for the query very soon.

Re: Games folder take a long time to load on windows 7

The problem that your system responds to load the games folder is slow is due to the bulk process been executed in the system. You need to perform a clean boot for making the things to work under your provisions. It is indeed necessary for you to check whether the task manager is executing how many process at a time due to which it shows such weird signs as slowing down the system.

You should perform an upgradation for the peripherals attached in your system. This is so that the it is essential for the operating system to cope up with the peripherals that are associated with the games. The games may be highly sophisticated and the graphics card that you are using may not be up to the mark. So just try to implement the thing it will help you out in making the games folder to process at a faster rate.

This is purely based on the process of incompatibility of the system with the game that you are trying to execute. The game may be heavy and bulk. Also the operating system that you use may not suitable to the system or to the game. Your system may be downgraded to the game which is due the reason it is unable to respond at a faster rate. You should upgrade the BIOS of your system and flash it with the latest update. Also check out for the game to execute using the the backup operating system that is Windows Xp.

Try to run the system under safe mode. This shall help you in executing the process well. It is so because many times it does happen that windows 7 is not compatible to the game because of its highly configured applications. So just try out the thing this might work well for you. Well if this does not work either then the issue might be related to the system.