Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Adobe acrobat 8 pro vs adobe acrobat 9 pro

Windows Software

Old 15-12-2009

Adobe acrobat 8 pro vs adobe acrobat 9 pro

I am using adobe acrobat 8 pro on my windows xp system. Now i am going to upgrade to adobe acrobat 9 pro, before that i want to know the features of adobe acrobat 9 and difference between adobe acrobat 9 pro and adobe acrobat 8 pro.

Old 15-12-2009

Re: Adobe acrobat 8 pro vs adobe acrobat 9 pro

Acrobat 9 pro Easily organize content from a variety of sources-including documents, e-mail, images, spreadsheets, and web pages-in a single searchable PDF Portfolio, compressed for easy distribution.Version 9 greets you with a handsome interface makeover sporting colorful icons on the desktop (Figure 1), a nice change from version 8's utilitarian tabs.
Old 15-12-2009

Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro software builds on the foundational feature set of Acrobat 9 Standard to provide business and creative professionals with additional capabilities, including enhanced security features. Adobe Acrobat Professional is a legendary software package that brings new powers from Macromedia,Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional enables business professionals to reliably create, combine, and control Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
Old 15-12-2009

You can easily select and arrange individual parts of an original PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio or AutoCAD files to be combined, and control the size of the resulting file with 9. Acrobat 8 Pro introduces some innovative new features. For example, the new Combine Files wizard makes it easy to arrange a set of files and merge them into a single PDF document or assemble them into a PDF package (a container for multiple documents).

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,