Thread: Good download manager for Rapidshare Premium Account

Good download manager for Rapidshare Premium Account

Hi guys,I have a rapidshare premium account.I dont like the download manager offered by them for downloading files because it doesn't seem to make full use of my connection like a download manager should.I also am not able to resume my downloads sometimes leading to wastage of my resources.Can you guys suggest a good download manager for downloading the files using a premium account?Reliability and speed are the 2 major areas of concern for me.thanks in advance
    Last edited by Adene; 14-12-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Re: Good download manager for Rapidshare Premium Account

Hi Adene, Internet Download Manager is a good tool for your needs.It has been working very well for me and have no complaints with regards to its reliability and speed.Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.

Hey there,i would like to suggest Flashget download manager on my experience.I do not have a premium account on rapidshare but as a free user i have found it to be very useful,hope it is more helpful in your case.FlashGet can call your antivirus automatically to clean virus,spyware and adware after finishing a download.It doesn't come with any spyware and is very much easy to use.FlashGet can use the lowest system resources and will not influence your normal work or in any way interfere in your other computer activities.

Hello,I do not have a premium account on rapidshare anymore and am a free user of it.I found Jdownloader to be very useful,it simplifies your downloading whether you are a premium account holder or a free user of rapidshare or any file hosting site for that matter.Additionally, many "link encryption" sites are supported - so you just paste the "encrypted" links and JD does the rest for you.Plus its free of charge as well.Hope this helps you in making a decision.