Thread: Browing Issue with Firefox 3.5.5

Browing Issue with Firefox 3.5.5

Hi, I am using Windows xp and I have just updated my computer Browser Mozilla Firefox to version of 3.5.5., but from the updation of the Mozilla, I am getting the problem while browsing on internet. When I click on any link it will opens very slowly, and so it takes much more time than the previous one that is 3.5.1. So, if anyone is having same problem, then tell me how to overcome this problem. I am waiting for the reply to solve my problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Browing Issue with Firefox 3.5.5

Hi, I think the problem you are getting is due to the problem of firefox which you are updated. It may possible that when you update your firefox you have not able to download the whole package, and when it had been installed on your computer some of the addons are not working properly, that is why you are getting the problem to open your internet explorer and it is quiet taking more time to open the particular web page.

I think the problem is due to the Firefox 3.5.5 and you are getting this problem due to the which your browsing speed is minimized. So, you can do one thing that you can just download new Firefox setup and then by loading that firefox to your machine, you will able to solve your computer problem. So, it will be helpful to you to download the new setup and then just install it to your computer and solve your problem.

Hi, I am not thinking that you are getting the problem due to your Mozilla Firefox. As you have explained that there is problem of slow browsing, then it is not the problem of browser. There may be possibility that you are getting this problem due to the internet problem, but not due to the problem of your browser. If the problem is of your browser then, you mostly get some error message and suddenly your browser would be closed. As you are not getting the error of this type. Your problem is due to your internet connection.

The problem which you are getting regarding the slow browsing can be solved by the help of installing new firefox setup. I was also getting the same problem while using the Updated Firefox 3.5.5 and suddenly when I uninstall my firefox and then installed new Firfox 3.5.5, my problem was solved automatically. So, it just need to install new Firfox on your computer and you can able to resolve it. So, just uninstall the Firefox and then reinstall it. It will solve your problem.

Hi, I am also getting the same problem with my firefox when I updated my firefox. But, then I just reinstall my firefox and then my problem was resolved. So, you can do the same thing. But, it may possible that you are getting the problem due to the internet problem and you are thinking that you are getting the problem due to the firefox. If you try to use internet with the help of internet explorer to check your internet speed. And then uninstall your Mozilla Firefox and reinstall it, if necessary.