Thread: Issues with Thunderbird interface under Windows 7

Issues with Thunderbird interface under Windows 7

Hi, This is a kind of serious problem that I am currently facing with my Thunderbird 3.0 web browser. The problem is that the interface of the browser blackens out under windows 7 themes. I use Windows 7 as my operating system. I tried it with aero theme it shows similar output. Why is this happening? Please do help? Thank you.

Re: Issues with Thunderbird interface under Windows 7

Well the problem that your browser blackens out under windows 7 theme may be due to the incompatibility of the software with the operating system. The thing is that when the operating do not support the software it shows weird signs and symptoms. It may not function properly and might get freeze at times. This has to be taken into consideration and methods has to be implemented. Degrade your pack or install a latest update of the web browser.

This problem can be resolved out by uninstalling the software. The issue that your software is unable to show proper interface or it blackens out is due to the improper upgradation of the software with the operating system. You need to uninstall the software and then reinstall the application again. This might then help you out in making the things work in better man.

Remove the application by following steps:

1) Go to the start menu.
    2) Then open the control panel option.
    3) Click on the Add/Remove components and execute the application.
    4) Select the Software application name form the list of components mentioned.
    5) Click on uninstall option and remove the components.
    6) After this restart the system and install the software again.

This should help you out.

You need to run the application under safe mode and then look on whether it shows the same way. Many a times it does happen that your application that do not function properly under the operating system it does work under safe mode of windows and if that doesn't either work under that there is problem with the software. You then need to install a new application by removing the existing one.