Thread: How to transfer Call in Skype?

How to transfer Call in Skype?

Hey,

I have recently installed the Skype in the system to talk to my relative any where in the world. I was OK with the Skype until i got the issue regarding the use of the call transfer. I don't know how to transfer a call in the skype. So that i can use it and do the same when i am using the skype. So can any one help me regarding the same. I am waiting for the reply. So please do reply.

Thanks in advance

Re: How to transfer Call in Skype?

Hey,

First i want to confirm that which version of the SKYPE your using so that it will help us to realize the problem of easily. Anyways if you didn't specified no issue still we will help you regarding the same. If your are using the older version of the Skype then this will disappoint you that it does not support the call transfer facility so you cant use the facility of the same. So ensure that you are upgraded with the latest version of the skype.

Thanks

Hey for that you have to get connected with the Skype 4.2 beta version. which only facilitate you with the call transfer because it is the only version which have the same. So if you don;t have the same you can download it from here and enjoy the call transferring with it so that you can get in touch with the loved one. I hope that this really help you to understand the same Which you are looking for.

Thanks and bye

In the skype the call transferring is free between the contact of the Skype. But to use it you have to maker a little bit f the payment regarding the Skype credit or you have to take the subscription of the same. If you got the subscription then you can make a call to any landlines over the world within the limit of your subscription without charging you with extra cash. So if you want get this subscription then you have to visit the Skype.

Thank you

A little thing – but an important for many of you who use Skype in a small business environment. With Skype 4.2 Beta, you can transfer calls to one of your Skype contacts free of charge, or to a landline or mobile at our standard low rates. Many of you have requested this feature, and it’s a pleasure to bring it back.

For more information you can click here

There re some of more feature is there in the Skype like they introduced the new audio code to provide the better sound quality. The bandwidth of the same is also increased with it and it become the more clearer and the specific. It is also improved with the configuration of the audio a and the video peripherals. there is only one problem this is only works with the windows OS. So if you don't have one then get it from the Internet and enjoy the same.

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!