Thread: Quickbooks application unable to convert pdf files

Quickbooks application unable to convert pdf files

Hello well I use Quickbooks converter to convert my pdf documents in order to make it a word file or note. It used to work well till when I used this software application under windows xp but as soon as I upgraded my system to Windows 7 the application is not working or converting pdf files. I think the operating system might be the issue but not really sure about the same. Please give me a solution.

Re: Quickbooks application unable to convert pdf files

Well the application Quickbooks is not able to function properly because it could have corrupted or some system files related to the application may have been replaced while upgrading the operating system. You need to uninstall the software. Install again a new pack of the software and then it would be able for you to use the application properly. Check out.

The thing that you have upgraded the operating system to windows 7 the software may be outdated and would be compatible to work with the latest operating system. You should check the compatibility of the software with the kind of operating system it would function properly. As you said it used to work with windows XP but not after upgradation. So the conclusion is front of you.

Upgrade the software pack in order to make the application to work. A software might need an update in order to function with the sophisticated operating system. There is a limitation persistence bounded into which it performs the tasks as per the requirements and availability. So as windows 7 been extremely advanced than Windows XP you need to upgrade the pack of your software. If not possible then try some other application. Try Bullzip printer.

You can make the software to work by following these steps:

a) Right click on the software .exe file and open the properties option of it.
    b) It wil show a computer compatibility tab.
    c) Select the mode tab and run them under Windows 7.
    d) Now run the program under administrator by right click on it.
    e) Make the changes and click Ok button
    f) Restart your system.